Paddington No More....

tegan

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Hi Ladies :smile:

I was just at my local Nordstrom's and was chatting with the SA's about Chloe Bags. She said that Chloe is discontinuing the Paddington to make room for new styles.

Just thought I would let you know what I heard..

I just bought an 06 NWT Chocolate which I have yet to post pics of-I need to get my act together. I think it's just as gorgeous as the 05 as far a pebbly-ness goes. I'm so happy I finally bought a Paddington satchel, this is probably the bag that really started my obsession with bags. Every time I look up on my handbag shelf and see it's beauty staring at me, I still can't beleive it's mine!!! I'll try to post pics this weekend (I've had it for at least two weeks now!). :smile:

awwww... that's sad to hear... but yes ITA that they have over produced it in every colour, pattern they can think of (also think the fendi spy). Although I am holding onto mine tightly ('08 Tan) because I love the leather and how it goes with everything

Its a shame that they are discontinuing but it will make all mine seem a bit more special, especially as they are all from 06...now to find that 05 chocolate and my paddy family *should* be complete...

Hmmmm.... Next time I am at Nordstrom's I will ask them. It could be they will discontinue selling them as they don't even have them out anymore - they have a few there but they are in the back and one has to ask to see them.