Paddington Mini & Clutch: yay or nay?

1. What does everyone think? Yay or nay?

[​IMG]

$555

[​IMG]

$530

2. Well, I think of this gorgeous little bag as more of an evening purse, so its got to be the metallic one, its lovely ;)

3. Maybe I prefer Big bags...but this looks very pretty!!!!:yes:

4. I love it! I saw it in person and it is so cute! It is the perfect bag for going out at night! And I agree, the metallic one ALL THE WAY! HOT HOT HOT!

5. i love the metal one......thats so HOT!!:yes:

6. Excellent going out bag as others have already chimed! :yes: And I also agree with the metallic one of you go for it. Lovely!! :love: :love: and that mini lock is Super Cute!

7. I don't really like the first one, but the balck one is pretty. I wouldn't buy it myself, though, I like more classic-looking clutches

8. its cute chrissie! id go for the black one... the gold one is cute as well!!!

9. Get it - very cute - AR has one in silver metallic

10. Definitely yay. I love them.

11. I've seen the metallic one...sooo cute!

12. I think they're cute! :heart:

13. I decided not to get either. I only wanted it for the deal and not b/c I love it so I might not even use it once I get it...

14. I'm not quite sure about this mini-clutch...although I'm also looking for a nice small evening bag....:confused1: This one...or chanel 2.55, I'm not sure :s

15. I think they're cute but personally I would rather get chloe bracelet or clutch bag or baby paddy :angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice