Paddington is huge!

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I saw it IRL for the first time yesterday at Nordstroms. Oh...my...goodness. It's huge! It is way bigger than I thought it would be! But, yes..I like it! Just sharing my first hands on experience with one :nuts:

I know what you mean! When I first showed a picture of the jeans moyen Paddy to my friend she said "it's cute, but isn't it too small?" Then when it arrived it really was a nice size. The lock is really big, though.

Noriko said:
^^^its true though, I had mixed feelings when I got one a while ago and then caught the bug and couldnt resist!

I fought it for a long time too, just thought at my age (young 44,:huh: ) I'd be too old for the Paddy, but....what the hell! I ordered it and I'll be receiving it tommorrow :nuts: !

I ordered my Taupe THREE WEEKS AGO and I finally got an email from LVR saying the Paddys WILL be arriving soon. Argh! Impatience! Glad they emailed though, was getting a little worried there :smile:

Can't wait til it arrives! My reaction may be the same as I have never seen in IRL!