Paddington is huge!

1. I saw it IRL for the first time yesterday at Nordstroms. Oh...my...goodness. It's huge! It is way bigger than I thought it would be! But, yes..I like it! Just sharing my first hands on experience with one :nuts:

2. Nice! So when are you getting one ;) lol.

3. I know what you mean! When I first showed a picture of the jeans moyen Paddy to my friend she said "it's cute, but isn't it too small?" Then when it arrived it really was a nice size. The lock is really big, though.

4. :lol: ROFLMAO :lol:

5. ^^^its true though, I had mixed feelings when I got one a while ago and then caught the bug and couldnt resist!

6. I fought it for a long time too, just thought at my age (young 44,:huh: ) I'd be too old for the Paddy, but....what the hell! I ordered it and I'll be receiving it tommorrow :nuts: !

7. Pursemama you are NOT too old for the Paddy. I'm sure it'll look great! I agree, the Paddy is huge, it's bigger than I thought too when I first got it.

8. I'm 46 and I'm rockin my paddy!!

9. Yay Pursemama!!! Which colour did u get?? Can't wait to hear your report and see you pics:smile:

10. Pursemama, No way, you are NOT too old for the Paddy! You will love it!:biggrin: Post pics, too!

11. Yes, I cant wait to see pics! :biggrin:

12. OMG, ya'll are not too old!!

13. I ordered my Taupe THREE WEEKS AGO and I finally got an email from LVR saying the Paddys WILL be arriving soon. Argh! Impatience! Glad they emailed though, was getting a little worried there :smile:

Can't wait til it arrives! My reaction may be the same as I have never seen in IRL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice