paddington inspired bag

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
look what i saw in target! i think it really looks hideous actually. the lock looks emaciated. for 22.99 and pleather, this is worse than the balenciaga copies i saw months ago.

P40357.jpg

P40358.jpg

P40359.jpg

:weird:

They're so silly; the lock isn't even functional! But you know, if I were a teenage girl with limited funds and a desire to have something that looks like an "it" bag, these would probably be pretty tempting.

pseub said:
They're so silly; the lock isn't even functional! But you know, if I were a teenage girl with limited funds and a desire to have something that looks like an "it" bag, these would probably be pretty tempting.

yeah I was thinking of when I was a preteen who had no job and only christmas and b-day money to spend--or sometimes my grandma wanted to spoil me :smile: Anyway, I remember buying a Sanrio box and erasers when I was in 5th grade for $30, and it seemed like my life savings!! So for those with a low budget but a love for the style, there is definitely a huge difference in price btwn real and fake. I can see my baby sister wanting that--she won't spend money on anything!

CCbagaholic said:
Anyway, I remember buying a Sanrio box and erasers when I was in 5th grade for $30, and it seemed like my life savings!!

Ooohh... I remember the good old days when I was so into Sanrio stuff and always looking forward to getting my report cards so I can get their "good student" discount. lol Those were the days... ::sigh:: :shame:

There is nothing like the real thing. Hmm, I wonder if some dummy will buy one at Target and try to auction it off to some clueless person on eBay.

Fayden, the pics came out real nice. Did you take it using a camera phone?