Paddington in wine?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I saw a beautiful Paddington in wine (I believe in Fayden's collection). :heart: Is this color still available?

Is there any sites where I could order a Chloe bag and save tax?

2. Not in the medium satchel but i heard they rereleased the grenat in the baby size.

3. And Fayden no longer has that particular bag, I do:smile:

4. Oh cool! Do you love it? I love the color especially :heart:

5. I see the grenat pop up every now and then on NM and BG. I would keep an eye out. I think those are returns, but you know.. .when you love a color, you just gotta have it. We'll keep an eye out for you!

6. That sounds amazing!!!!! I'd love to see a wine or bordeaux color!!!

7. I have the baby paddy in grenate, It is my FAVVVVV. I heart it!

8. I don't know about wine, but there is a color similar called bordeaux that I bought about 3 weeks ago at Saks.

9. The fall/05 red is called Grenat. Most people seem to call it bordeaux but Chloe's name is Grenat. Elongreach, is that the one you have? I know I saw the hobo in Grenat a few weeks ago at Saks.

10. I have the hobo and Saks and chloe call it bordeaux. That's what was on their tag.

11. I wonder if it's a different color? Like I said, I saw the hobo (probably the same one you have) at Saks but I didn't check the tag. But I used to have the Grenat and it looked like the exact same color. Hmmm.

12. It probably is the same variation, they probably just changed the name for the season

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice