Paddington in Bergdorf NOW!

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
OO:huh:O...There's a paddy on Bergdorf right now!!! But don't really love the color, and it's way too expensive for me! It's 7200... Somebody go get it right now... And tell me if you bought it, I'll be happy for you :lol: Here's the link if you want it:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...tId=cat80017&masterId=cat70001&index=6&cmCat=

BGV5769_mp.jpg

God, 7.2k... My wallet just shed a tear. It's not as incredulous as the 33k spy bag, but nevertheless... that's quite a bill. 0_0

Ahhh~! I checked NM at Fashion Island last week and they said the newest shipment of paddies are in customs, which means they'll be in sometime next month. Waiting is pure agony.

omfg what a steal, quick, get your CCs out and get 'em while they're hot.

not.

I don't even particularly like it. Even less for the price.

I love Chloe Paddington:love: but one can get a lot more exclusive bags for that kind of money:Push: …and I think lizard skin is to sensitive and not durable? On the top of this I don’t really care for a black and white pictures, it’s very hard to se how the bag actually looks:huh: .

This bag is priced for movie stars and otherwise very rich follks - Just absurd! - I'd rather buy a gorgeous bag for about a grand and spend the rest on a trip to Europe.

Tintin said:
I love Chloe Paddington:love: but one can get a lot more exclusive bags for that kind of money:Push: …and I think lizard skin is to sensitive and not durable? On the top of this I don’t really care for a black and white pictures, it’s very hard to se how the bag actually looks:huh: .

Sweetie, that photo isn't black and white. That's what colour the bag actually is.:lol: :idea:

english_girl_900 said:
Sweetie, that photo isn't black and white. That's what colour the bag actually is.:lol: :idea:
I’m not arguing with the colour of the bag:P, but the picture is black and white, sweetie;)
And I hope I’m entitled to my professional opinion:huh: ?