Paddington Hobo

Jan 25, 2006
1,083
1
Daisy, thanks for your post. I saw the Blue Nuit in another thread. That's an amazing color too.

I love my bordeaux twiggy and I don't think I could bear to part with it. It's incredibly versatile and it matches with almost anything. I am loving the paddy hobo though. Tough call.
 

SCL

Member
Dec 23, 2005
8,612
14
^ You are asking the gal that has 2 Chloe whiskey bags (contemplating a third), 2 Chloe black bags, and 3 Chloe bags in various brown tones... (Sending chocolate Betty to my sister...leaving an open position for 1 of the 7 days of Chloe...)

So I would say go for it if you love the color!
 
Jan 25, 2006
1,083
1
SoCal, your bag collection SLAYS me. It is beyond phenominal. Your "Chloe...7 Days a Week" post was great. I love your YSL Ostrich Muse too!
 

Daisy

Member
Oct 18, 2005
1,179
3
Angst: I'm not necessarily a B-bag fan but I LOVE the bordeaux! I've had that bag (Twiggy) on my wish list for ages now but somehow I can't take the plunge. Anyway, if I had to choose between Grenat and your Bordeaux, yours would win hands down. I miss my old bag but deep down I didn't love the color.
 
Jan 25, 2006
1,083
1
If this is the bag I saw, the color is nowhere near that bright in person. The bag in the picture almost looks patent.

BTW, I decided not to get the "burgundy" hobo. I think the actual color is really called "grenat". I have no idea why the SA at Chloe was calling it burgundy. I took my bordeaux twiggy into the store with me and the colors of the two bags ended up being way too close to justify the purchase. At the moment I'm on a metallic anthracite kick.
 

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
3,697
1
38
Twin Cities MN
angstofgumby said:
If this is the bag I saw, the color is nowhere near that bright in real life. The bag in the picture almost looks patent.
Thats because its a fake :sick: I dont know what color its supposed to be. I'm leaning towards the lipstick red as opposed to the grenat (wine)
 

Chaneller

O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
1,368
1
Northern Europe
The pic is from http://www.designersimports.com/ and seems to me they only sell authentic designer items.

"Designersimports is an "Internet-Only" company that sell Designer Name fashion items at greatly discounted prices. Our "Internet-Only" approach enables us to cut the overhead cost and offer you brand new, 100% authentic products at the lowest prices you will ever see. All designers items are guaranteed authentic."
 

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
3,697
1
38
Twin Cities MN
Chaneller said:
The pic is from http://www.designersimports.com/ and seems to me they only sell authentic designer items.

"Designersimports is an "Internet-Only" company that sell Designer Name fashion items at greatly discounted prices. Our "Internet-Only" approach enables us to cut the overhead cost and offer you brand new, 100% authentic products at the lowest prices you will ever see. All designers items are guaranteed authentic."
Bergiacci or whatever makes the same claim and they sell fakes. Plus designerimports is on the fake/do not buy from list in the seller watch forum.
 

Chaneller

O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
1,368
1
Northern Europe
nawth21 said:
Bergiacci or whatever makes the same claim and they sell fakes. Plus designerimports is on the fake/do not buy from list in the seller watch forum.
OMG I didn't know that! The prices seemed ok to me.

:mad: I hate fakes!!!
Sometimes the companies even use pics of authentic items on their websites.

Can't really trust any shops these days when it comes to expensive designer items. :sad:
 

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
3,697
1
38
Twin Cities MN
Chaneller said:
OMG I didn't know that! The prices seemed ok to me.

:mad: I hate fakes!!!
Sometimes the companies even use pics of authentic items on their websites.

Can't really trust anyone these days when it comes to expensive designer items. :sad:
Thats what makes some of these sites all the worse. The prices are high enough that it fools some people into thinking that they must be real as its pretty close to retail.
 

Schultzy

New Member
Sep 18, 2006
1
0
Be aware that designerimports.com and designersimports.com are two different companies and they are not affiiliated in any way.

The one the do not buy from list is designerimports.

Schultzy