Paddington Clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering if anyone has any pics or if they can tell me the size/what it holds??? Also does it have a sholder strap?

I have some bday money and am thinking of gettin one, can't stretch to the baby paddy but maybe a clutch. So what are your thoughts on it?

2. err my thoughts are, save your money!

Sorry, but its rediculously small and impractical, its flat, so you cannot open it very wide. I had the tan, and could fit my mobile phone in, with my car key, but no wallet, I had to pop my credit card in there. Its just too small and impractical and not worth the money!

3. here is a piccie for you :smile:

[​IMG]

4. oh, and no shoulder strap, you either hold it on the very short strap it has, or attach both sides to one holder as a wrist strap

5. It is pretty small, but I love mine!!

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. Thanks for your honest comments. I think I might have to hold and and wait for the bag I really want, sigh.

8. Yikes, I didn't realise it was that small.

It looks as though the large wallet is probably a very similar size.

9. In case you decide to get it NM has the black metallic on sale for $333.00. Don't know if they ship to the UK but that's 40% off.

10. I received the one from NM yesterday. It wasn't metallic as per description. It is very small. Thought I could use it in my black large pocket paddington tote to hold receipts, cards etc, but even with the 40% I wasn't that crazy about it. I don't believe it is worth the money. I would rather put that money towards something else. I'll be returning it.

11. Yep it's pretty much the same size as the long wallet and not as deep!
    It's just a night out bag, nothing more.

Still cute though, I love using mine :heart:

12. oh, i really want one of those! i could only find blue tho! it fit on my shoulder fine. kinda like the lv mini mono pochette would.

13. they're adorable!!!