Paddington Bleu Clair on LVR now!

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Twin Cities MN
Its my understanding that jeans moyen and bleu claire are the same color. And its no different, LVR just calls them classic colors for whatever reason.

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
I have no idea why it is slightly cheaper. When I ordered mine from Ron Herman it was $1480 while the new ones are now $1500. But don't knock it! The color is AMAZING! I sent mine back because the shape was wrong for me, but I was so in love with the color! If they come out with a larger bag in the light blue I will pounce on it!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
^^Retail is $1540 USD for the new paddys. Since I bought mine from Chloe SCP at least I avoided taxes.

Taxes will kill you - I ordered and returned a tan paddy to Neiman's the taxes were over $73. :Push:

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
My payment to LVR went through (at last) and posted to my account. I know I will still have to pay around $120 to customs, but the total for my big pocket Paddy was $1284. If I had bought it in the states (or from NAP) I would have paid $1860!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
ETenebris said:
My payment to LVR went through (at last) and posted to my account. I know I will still have to pay around $120 to customs, but the total for my big pocket Paddy was $1284. If I had bought it in the states (or from NAP) I would have paid $1860!

Holy cannoli - that is some price difference :blink: :blink:

oh, and I can't wait to see pictures. :nuts:

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
Loganz said:
Holy cannoli - that is some price difference :blink: :blink:

oh, and I can't wait to see pictures. :nuts:
I KNOW! I returned my blue Paddy to Ron Herman and got a much more expensive (and larger) bag for less money! Such a deal! I will post pics as soon as it gets here...don't worry!

cougess

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
ETenebris said:
I KNOW! I returned my blue Paddy to Ron Herman and got a much more expensive (and larger) bag for less money! Such a deal! I will post pics as soon as it gets here...don't worry!
Great deal on the big paddy. Aren't you the proud owner of a ron herman store credit now though?

kiptrip

thebagstalker
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Singapore
thebagstalker.tumblr.com
ETenebris said:
I have no idea why it is slightly cheaper. When I ordered mine from Ron Herman it was $1480 while the new ones are now $1500. But don't knock it! The color is AMAZING! I sent mine back because the shape was wrong for me, but I was so in love with the color! If they come out with a larger bag in the light blue I will pounce on it!
Aww not knocking it at all! How could I diss a paddy, no matter the colour? :amuse:

Hope your bag arrives soon ET!

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
Loganz said:
^^Retail is $1540 USD for the new paddys. Since I bought mine from Chloe SCP at least I avoided taxes.

Taxes will kill you - I ordered and returned a tan paddy to Neiman's the taxes were over $73. :Push:
You do? Why's that? I didn't know that! :amazed:

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
kiptrip said:
Aww not knocking it at all! How could I diss a paddy, no matter the colour? :amuse:

Hope your bag arrives soon ET!
New bag is here! Pics posted on separate thread.:nuts: Oh, and I meant don't knock getting it for a lower price! If you can find a deal, I say go for it!:biggrin: