Paddington Bags - Soon to arrive. . .

1. I had sent an email asking Net-A-Porter about their selection they will be recieving. Just thought you ladies would like to know incase you havent gotten one yet or just need a few more! Check with them often you never know when they will pop up. Here is what they said.

"The Chloe Paddington bag is the It bag of the
    > moment!
    > We are expecting some different colours and styles
    > which
    > should be arriving from December.
    >
    > We will receive the mini Paddington in light silver
    > and tan; the
    > standard size Paddington in dark silver, light blue,
    > whisky, black,
    > chocolate and white and the new tote version in dark
    > silver, and black,
    > as well as a shoulder bag style in dark red. "

2. Yes Yes Yes!!!

3. yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

4. does anyone know how much the mini version retails for? anyone have one? share some pics??

5. They retail at $1310 . Trying to get a pic.

6. pretty cute proportions. something new to look forward to get! is it crazy to have 4 different versions of the same bag? diff colors, sizes etc? how many paddington's does everyone have? i think issmom says she has 3? heehee.

7. :wacko:
    Too cute!
    I will hopefully have 3, but I think we are getting out of control!!!!!:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

8. yup, i think so too! i hope we all still love this bag this time next year!

9. yay!!!!!! can we preorder??

10. The mini paddy is the one I want :love: Aloha Rag had it in the dark red color, but I don't think it's available anymore. Glad to hear NAP will have it in tan, I'll have to look out for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice