Paddington 48 Hour Bag

I noticed it on LVR (first pic) and then on ebay (second pic, Leshent auction for red travel bag)... I emailed Leshent and he indicated his was a "special order" from Chloe NYC. (I am not sure sure pics are of the same bag, but if not they are very similar.) I called Chloe NYC and the SA said they did not have the bag and suggested I call BG, HB, etc. I called HB and that is how I located my whiskey tote and medium black zippy. Narrative from the auction listing is as follows:
THIS AUCTION IS FOR A BRAND NEW CHLOE RED PADDINGTON
IT IS GEORGOUS WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC!
THIS IS THE LARGE THE BAG MEASURES 20" BY 11" IT IS THE LARGE SIZE
BOUGHT AT THE CHLOE STORE IN NEW YORK

My guess it that the two totes are the same...with the less expensive version being "before price increase" color and the more expensive version being the newer color. I have the tote in whiskey it is (she goes to measure)...approximately 16" across, 12" tall, 5" deep, with a shoulder drop of 11" or so...

I think the red one is the large version of the classic paddington satchel - it has 2 pockets on either side. When the paddington first came out, the ads for the bag featured a large tan, which I got, but returned because I thought it was toooo big. In hindsight, I think its probably smaller than the dove bag ET recently bought.

cougess said:
I think the red one is the large version of the classic paddington satchel - it has 2 pockets on either side. When the paddington first came out, the ads for the bag featured a large tan, which I got, but returned because I thought it was toooo big. In hindsight, I think its probably smaller than the dove bag ET recently bought.

Cougess is completely right. That larger version of the classic paddy satchel was originally called the large or travel size (it was shown in tan in the ads) and they stopped making it after the first season as far as I know - Chloe NY carried it and leshent's had that one listed for ages.