Packing My Twiggy

luxurygal84

Purse Huntin'
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
So, I am going away on a long-awaited vacation and I wanted to know your thoughts about traveling with your BBag. i just purchased a 05 Bordeaux Twiggy which I love but am kind of worried to take to Aruba...I dont' want her to get messed up( and yes, I did say her) but i don't really have another closed top bag. All my other bags are very, very dressy(but as expensive or a bit more than my Twiggy) or have open tops...Your thoughts, please!!!

I think the twiggy is a wonderful size for travelling! If I'm not wrong there was a thread back then on travelling with Bbags and there were many wonderful suggestions e.g. bringing along the dustbag for the plane ride or stuff like that. I think bbags look more wonderful worn so you shouldn't get too beat up over any minor scruffs. Just enjoy your holiday with your beautiful bag:smile:

Bbags do fade in the sun, and it would be a pity for a pretty, deep colour like Bordeaux to fade... It depends on your comfort level. I wouldn't take my Bbags on hot, sunny holidays (where sweat and the sun can ruin them), but there are others who like their bags to weather and age... so, it's up to you.