Packing for a business trip in San Fran - beauty bar list!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Hey gorgeous ladies...I'm off to SFO for about a week to kick off a new project with a client...I'm super excited and a tad nervous but in a good way as it's the first time I'll be the #1 go-to lead Project Manager for what we're doing.

So, keep in mind I have to get everything in a carry-on suitcase so space is a premium. But I want to look fab too, LOL! And lest we not forget, that pesky 1 quart ziplock rule for liquids. Grrr...but no offense to our TSA workers out there.

Here's the packing list so far:
MUFE liquid lift foundation
MUFE high def powder and the kabuki brush
Lancome Effacernes concealer (in a small tube)
Smashbox photo finish light primer (tiny sample tube)
MAC browset in Beguile (oops, forgot to get brows tinted this weekend)
MAC mineralize blush in Love Thing

Contour: either the NARS bronzer in laguna or the Stila Contouring kit. Hmmm, the NARS is a smaller size so that might ***** Stila, but on the other hand I haven't used the Stila kit too much and want to!

Eyes: I'm going to play it safe with my Corporate Smokey looks so everything looks polished but goofproof. So it's either the Stila original smokey eye quad or toting along MAC e/s in Artic Grey and Apres Ski. I'm bringing Bare Study paint pot and Blanc Type e/s for sure

MAC liquid liner in bootblack. This washes off without a need for eye makeup remover which is the idea, so I have one less liquid thingy to pack.

MUFE smokey lash mascara. Just got a new tube today!
MAC lipstick in Russe
MAC Dazzleglass or a Chanel glossimer, TBD. Might bring both!

ETA: bringing the MAC brush roll which is awesome - 255, 226, 239, 222 and the smashbox brush #4. Plus, the 129SH brush which is going to double as both contour and blush brush this week (normally it's contour only).

Now...what to wear, LOL! :sweatdrop:

Last edited:
I think your list is perfect. Not too much stuff :smile: I would bring the Stila quad because it's in one package and you won't have to deal with several e/s. if you do bring the mac e/s, maybe wrap them in something (like clothes?) so they stay safe :]

Have a safe trip!

I don't have a comment, but just wanted to say, weather in SF, with the exception of past couple days, have been very sunny and fabulous, so maybe bring some SPF products, if you think you'll have time to explore the city during the day.

Also, check out sci-fi robot exhibition in SFO, it's pretty cool !