Packing dilemma

idests

O.G.
Jul 29, 2007
NYC
Okay ladies... I'm off to London this afternoon and I can only fit ONE pair of CLs into my suitcase (I refuse to check a bag!). I've packed a lot of black, white and grey clothing so that everything can be mixed and matched, and one LBD. So do I pack the black kid Simples or the pewter Ron Rons??? :confused1:

lawgirl78

Nov 3, 2008
New York, NY
I could be practical and say black kid simples...but the pewter ron rons are far too pretty to stay home! Plus they could totally dress up any outfit.

**shoelover**

Over the Rainbow
O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
black kid Simples i say. The weather in london at the mo is foggy, misty drizzle rain.

savvysgirl

Jul 22, 2008
UK
I say Ron Rons. Although shoelover is right, the weather is pants quite frankly.

Have fun in the UK .. enjoy

idests

O.G.
Jul 29, 2007
NYC
Hmmm... okay, taking the rain into consideration I guess the Simples are The Chosen Ones. Not that I intend to do a lot of walking in them. :smile:

Thanks, ladies!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I was going to say the Simples. I feel like they can endure the traveling whereas the Pewter Ron Rons are more delicate (because of the metallic). Have a great and safe time!

singtong

Apr 26, 2008
just to let you know that there is snow everywhere with more forecasted for the weekend, enjoy london!