packing and traveling!

joannajane

May 11, 2009
surrey/singapore
how do you all travel with your mulberrys? im having a wee panic as im flying back tomorrow but being incredibly precious about my brand new never taken out of the house del rey. ive flattened her for now with the base folded backwards and ill hand carry her but im worried that will create a fold line? OH is telling me to carry her on board but ive got my big throw around lexie for that, also much easier at airport with the longer handle. plus i don't want to leave her under the seat where people will be kicking and stepping on her!

Sammiantha

Mulberry Mad <3
Mar 12, 2011
England
No useful help from me I'm afraid but I'd be curious as well for my honeymoon in March. Where are you headed?

joannajane

May 11, 2009
surrey/singapore
Sammiantha said:
No useful help from me I'm afraid but I'd be curious as well for my honeymoon in March. Where are you headed?
back to singapore for work. christmas well and truly over :sad: where are you going on honeymoon lovely??

Sammiantha

Mulberry Mad <3
Mar 12, 2011
England
joannajane said:
back to singapore for work. christmas well and truly over :sad: where are you going on honeymoon lovely??
Oh that's sad :sad: I hope you have a good flight though! I'm off to Mexico :biggrin:

Sue247

Apr 3, 2011
When have traveled with my bags i have always carried it on board and kept it underneath the the seat it front of me by my feet. That way it is out of the way and where i can see it!