Packaging Question...

RyNat

May 28, 2010
Hi!
I am on here everyday, looking at reveals, pictures and help guides... loving it. Drooling most of the time at the shoes you all have... and that I dont!!! =(
I read often on how some of you receive 2 dustbags and tips and how thats the norm.

My questions is... both the times I bought CL's (one at Holt Renfrew in Montreal and one thru NAP) I have only gotten one dustbag and no tips at all.

So I do know they are authentic, but how come I read that when i dont get 2 dustbags and no tips its not real?

Is this normal?

Thanks!

erinmiyu

queen of kitsch
Jun 29, 2007
i've only gotten two dustbags if the shoe style necessitated it. like the studded VPs came with two, so the studs didn't scratch the shoes. (and i think my glitter NPs may have come with two as well...)

tivogirl

Jan 3, 2007
I got two bags and heel tips with my Lady Peeps, but I think the two bags are because of the platforms and super high heels - two of them wouldn't fit in a single bag very easily. Every other pair has come with one bag only. I did get heel tips with my watersnake HPs, but no other pairs until the LPs.

mimi0011

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
I usually receive at least a dustbag. Sometimes I get heel taps, but not always. The only time I received 2 dustbags is with one of my glitter shoes. But, my other 3 pairs only came with 1 dustbag.

I still don't get it myself :biggrin:

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I only have gotten one dustbag with all the ones I bought.. even for the glitter ron rons (which I returned due to sizing issues)... but I did get heel tips for both the Ron Rons and also the Annees Folles.

Last edited: