Packaging: Do you always get ribbon and camellia?

Same for me: first purchases in Paris and later had to re-register in Amsterdam. I hope they can merge history purchases later.

Be careful what you wish for; once they merge, you might well find yourself facing limits just like in the U.S. of one bag a month and two small leather goods a month. While usually those limits are fine, they aren't so fine if you find something great that you really want and can't get because you already got one, or if you want to buy gifts or whatever.

Be careful what you wish for; once they merge, you might well find yourself facing limits just like in the U.S. of one bag a month and two small leather goods a month. While usually those limits are fine, they aren't so fine if you find something great that you really want and can't get because you already got one, or if you want to buy gifts or whatever.
Thank you Tutu for your reminder, I am aware of the limits but most of the time don't buy more than 1 bag per month. Just have to strategically shop then at the end of the month and at the beginning of the new month. And I don't see the merge happing in the near future :smile:

Found this thread when I was searching for one to post about the beautiful camellias we get from shopping at Chanel. I get them all the time - ribbons and camellia from the same SA, no matter what I buy. Some SAs are not so nice, so I've encountered 1 or 2 who doesn't do the gift wrap until I ask. I love and collect all the camellias! I'm also wondering what to do with them. It's seems a pity just keeping them in d box. I took some pictures of them and would like to share them here. Thanks for letting me share :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407941187.713458.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407941220.679064.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407941352.507482.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407941417.873981.jpg

Found this thread when I was searching for one to post about the beautiful camellias we get from shopping at Chanel. I get them all the time - ribbons and camellia from the same SA, no matter what I buy. Some SAs are not so nice, so I've encountered 1 or 2 who doesn't do the gift wrap until I ask. I love and collect all the camellias! I'm also wondering what to do with them. It's seems a pity just keeping them in d box. I took some pictures of them and would like to share them here. Thanks for letting me share :smile:View attachment 2717605View attachment 2717610View attachment 2717614View attachment 2717616
I saw your picture of the camellias a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was just fab!
I also have a collection, but doesn't hold a candle to yours!
I have never seen the black and gold glitter ones, where (boutique vs dept store, state) and when did you get those (certain time of the year)?
As I am writing this, think it would be pretty cool if you could get a beautiful glassed shadow box with frame and display them as a piece of art in your dressing/closet area!
Your photos are nice enought that you could also print and frame them!

ohh i always get the camelia and but love the glitter ones - its not like i dont spend either , 2 jumbo flaps , 1 woc , 1 earings 1 m/l flap ~?

I saw your picture of the camellias a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was just fab!
I have never seen the black and gold glitter ones, where (boutique vs dept store, state) and when did you get those (certain time of the year)?
As I am writing this, think it would be pretty cool if you could get a beautiful glassed shadow box with frame and display them as a piece of art in your dressing/closet area!

The black and gold glitter ones were the holiday "wrapping" this past year, much like the charms of the year before with the pastel ribbon were (instead of charms, they just glittered the camellias).

Is that limit only for boutiques? or it is for dept also? thanks

Thank u foreverclassy that's a great suggestion! I've never thought of that! Like tutushopper informed, the black and gold camellias were from last year's Xmas holiday gift wrapping. I love them so much!