Packages! 3 down, 2 to go...

Aug 2, 2006
Couldn't resist the belk sale and went overboard!! I'm not keeping them all. They all arrived yesterday. I also couldn't resist the Macy's code and had some credit, so I ordered 2 Selma's to decide betweenfrom there- 1 will be here today, the other on Friday. Here are the 3 from belk: navy stud large Selma, jet set travel satchel, specchio luggage hamilton. What do you guys think?!? :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392218316.090292.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392218325.604806.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392218334.806043.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392218343.956523.jpg

The navy selma is the one that may be going, because I like the others and I ordered the navy grommet selma and the Fuschia grommet selma to decide between. I would like to have one not as big. Decisions! They are all beautiful.

The navy selma is the one that may be going, because I like the others and I ordered the navy grommet selma and the Fuschia grommet selma to decide between. I would like to have one not as big. Decisions! They are all beautiful.

Unfortunately, I had to do the same thing. I ordered the large N/S selma in dark khaki and then turned around and got the black specchio hamilton and the black grommet selma (which I have been lusting after) and had to send the khaki one back. It was just too big for my day to day life. I was sad to send her back, but I am happy about the choice

Last edited:
Love this. I agree, even though I'm tall I prefer it a bit smaller.

I like the navy stud but only if it was the large e/w size . Cuz the n/a is big on me this is one I got

I'm surprised more haven't said this! I think it's beautiful ;)

I should keep the Hamilon :smile:

I'm glad someone feels my pain!! :P Did you order from belk?

Unfortunately, I had to do the same thing. I ordered the large N/S selma in dark khaki and then turned around and got the black specchio hamilton and the black grommet selma (which I have been lusting after) and had to send the khaki one back. It was just too big for my day to day life. I was sad to send her back, but I am happy about the choice

I would get rid of the navy stud Selma. It's gorgeous but huge. I love my black specchio Hamilton, but I'm not fond of the inside being black. Stuff gets lost down there. My next Hamilton will have to be the east/west version and I'm worried it will be too small after having the large Selma.

I'm not digging the medium red Selma I just got because its too small. But it is gorgeous!

I would get rid of the navy stud Selma. It's gorgeous but huge. I love my black specchio Hamilton, but I'm not fond of the inside being black. Stuff gets lost down there. My next Hamilton will have to be the east/west version and I'm worried it will be too small after having the large Selma.

I'm not digging the medium red Selma I just got because its too small. But it is gorgeous!

I honestly have to say the e/w Hamilton was too small for me since I'm use to the late e/w selma