Packages! 3 down, 2 to go...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Couldn't resist the belk sale and went overboard!! I'm not keeping them all. They all arrived yesterday. I also couldn't resist the Macy's code and had some credit, so I ordered 2 Selma's to decide betweenfrom there- 1 will be here today, the other on Friday. Here are the 3 from belk: navy stud large Selma, jet set travel satchel, specchio luggage hamilton. What do you guys think?!? :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392218316.090292.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392218325.604806.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392218334.806043.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392218343.956523.jpg

2. I love them all! You're gonna have a hard time deciding which one(s) to keep!

3. Thank you! Tell me about it-- I need to learn my lesson!!!

4. Definitely keep the navy Selma....... :smile:

5. Keep the navy selma ! I ordered her from the Belk sale as well :biggrin:

6. The navy selma is the one that may be going, because I like the others and I ordered the navy grommet selma and the Fuschia grommet selma to decide between. I would like to have one not as big. Decisions! They are all beautiful.

7. I like the navy stud but only if it was the large e/w size . Cuz the n/a is big on me ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392222731.469899.jpg this is one I got

8. I should keep the Hamilon :smile:

9. #9 Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    Unfortunately, I had to do the same thing. I ordered the large N/S selma in dark khaki and then turned around and got the black specchio hamilton and the black grommet selma (which I have been lusting after) and had to send the khaki one back. It was just too big for my day to day life. I was sad to send her back, but I am happy about the choice

10. Love this. I agree, even though I'm tall I prefer it a bit smaller.

I'm surprised more haven't said this! I think it's beautiful ;)

I'm glad someone feels my pain!! :P Did you order from belk?

11. I ordered the black grommet and hamilton from belk, and the khaki from macy's

12. I would get rid of the navy stud Selma. It's gorgeous but huge. I love my black specchio Hamilton, but I'm not fond of the inside being black. Stuff gets lost down there. My next Hamilton will have to be the east/west version and I'm worried it will be too small after having the large Selma.

I'm not digging the medium red Selma I just got because its too small. But it is gorgeous!

13. I honestly have to say the e/w Hamilton was too small for me since I'm use to the late e/w selma

14. And that's why I'm torn! Belk has the east west Hamilton in the summer blue with silver hardware and I love the silver hardware! Everything else in summer blue has the gold hardware. :sad:

15. That's right I noticed that too maybe get the larger one ?