Package from Paris *PICS*

Congratulations Michelle.:yahoo:

I had a friend who was in Paris about 3 weeks ago and she picked up two of these beautiful snowglobes for some friends. She said at the time there were plenty available. Today I heard from another friend that there were only two left at the Champs Elysees store - one on display and one that was in the storeroom that was quickly snatched up on my behalf.:yahoo: Hopefully I'll have it by end of next week.

Karen always includes such great little extras in her packages.

It sounds like you were very lucky! You will love it, I have been staring at all the little details pretty much all day. LOL.

This was my first purchase from Karen and I never knew that she included extra little things in her packages. She is so sweet! :love:

LoL Are you gonna put it by the tree or like on a table? If I had it, I would put it by my glass entry table, right by the door, so everyone that would come in could see it and shake it :lol:

Actually, I am going to keep it in the box and store it in my closet with all my other LV pieces. KIDDING!

Right now it's on my dresser in the bedroom, but I will probably put it near the tree when we get one.