Package forwarding service to US

Undram

May 7, 2015
Hi! Fellow TPFers, please share your package forwarding service company that you use when you shop from European Hermes website. I live in the States so would like to explore some options. Thank you!

virginialuther12

Feb 16, 2017
The first company is PASSMYPARCEL. It looks really good and was made especially for fashion addicts! It is simple and goes to the point. They even shop private sales offline for you.
Another French company based in Challes-les-eaux SHOPOUCH.
There are also some parcel forwarders located in the UK if you want to shop on UK websites as well. There are many more but here’s my pick.

FORWARD2ME(http://usawriters.org/)
MYUKMAILBOX

Last edited:
Reactions: Luxe4less_SM

Undram

May 7, 2015
The first company is PASSMYPARCEL. It looks really good and was made especially for fashion addicts! It is simple and goes to the point. They even shop private sales offline for you.
Another French company based in Challes-les-eaux SHOPOUCH.
There are also some parcel forwarders located in the UK if you want to shop on UK websites as well. There are many more but here’s my pick.

FORWARD2ME(http://usawriters.org/)
MYUKMAILBOX
Hi Virginialuther12! You are the best. Thank you so much for reply. I will definitely try these out...many thanks. Have a great day!

Reactions: Luxe4less_SM

EuroSpace

Oct 7, 2017
Hi,

I have noticed many people have problems with buying products in European shops and get delivery to USA. Some boutiques or shops just don't offer delivery for their products or there are some other issues, which can be really easy to resolve. I hope I am not violating any rule of this forum, however I would like to offer you a help with shopping or logistics for the products you would like to buy in Europe (basically any E.U. country) and get them into States. I consider myself very reliable and would like to build a long term relationship with only one client, because I think this way communication is better and whole thing is more effective. Please, if you have any question feel free to contact me on private and describe me how can I help. Thank you for reading this post.