Package delayed in US customs...

You can call us customs at 877-227-5511 or go to cbp.gov. Unfortunately, the recording on the phone tells you that they will not track packages. They receive so many packages per day that they are unable to track a package. USPS is the one who gave me the number too. I'm waiting for something from Canada (2 weeks now)and USPS also told me that the sender should start an inquiry, but I'm sure that once they track the package and realize that it was accepted into the US and is in customs, then the tracking will stop there. I guess I'll just have to wait it out.:cry:

My express mail parcel is also being held at the US customs! It has been 10 days so far! Someone said they can hold the parcel up to 45 days??? or have it confiscated??? hey....how can US Customs be so anal?? The parcel is the gifts my parents sent to their granddaughters, it's so depressing for them...For whatever reason they hold or confiscate the parcel, it's someone's else property, at least send it back to where it came from! :rant: or give a reason why it's being held !

This happened to me. It showed it was stuck in customs, but I realized about a week later they had been calling me. They needed my SS# before they would release it. I would def. get a hold of customs and see if that is what they need. However if it says "released from customs" Ellie Mae is right--It doesn't usually show tracking again until it is delivered.