Pac-Man for the holidays

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Made a rare outlet trip yesterday. I asked the store manager about the Disney line. She didn't say too much about it, but said Coach is doing Pac-Man "for the holidays."

That was a new one on me! She it will be outlet and full retail. She said she wasn't there when they showed sample pieces.

That seems like such a strange choice to me. Anyone know about this?

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

2. #2 Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    Hmmm. I know nothing about this, but I do love Pac-Man. Seems a little odd, but who knows lol.

3. Weird, but I would love to see it.

4. Pac-Man for Christmas? That is AWESOME!!

5. Ms. Pac Man, hopefully. Everyone knows Ms. Pac Man was a way better game!

6. :tup:

7. So true. I could play that game for hours. :smile:

8. Pac man lol.

Well that wins the prize for different. Frankly, i would like Winnie the pooh better...

9. I loved Pac man and it might be fun. Winnie the Pooh would be fun and adorable! !

10. Interesting, I can't wait to see what they come out with! I would love to get something from this line!

11. HELLO KITTY and I'd be over the moon...BUT...I love MS. PAC-MAN as well.

12. Being that M&Ms are celebrating their 75th anniversary also, a Coach collaboration might have been interesting, at the least very colorful.

13. +1

14. Ohhhh....that yellow M&M is hilarious!

15. What's the deal with all these characters? Is Wonder Woman next? Coach needs to reel this in and make classic timeless pieces.