Pa-pee-et-tay!

Congrats on such a cool first Bal choice! I have Papeete & it's a cheery 'take me out' color; it particularly goes well with the more casual-fun styles like the Day (or Twiggy). I would've gotten Papeete in a Day, except I already have a Day. As everyone says, it'll break in very soon. Keep using it - I kept mine on the sofa & kept hugging it all the time!

Congrats on such a cool first Bal choice! I have Papeete & it's a cheery 'take me out' color; it particularly goes well with the more casual-fun styles like the Day (or Twiggy). I would've gotten Papeete in a Day, except I already have a Day. As everyone says, it'll break in very soon. Keep using it - I kept mine on the sofa & kept hugging it all the time!

Never thought about it that way but I think you are right - the day and twiggy are more "casual-fun styles"! I just don't think I can carry off the look of more structured bags however I will make an exception for black city in sgh or moutarde city in rh! I just don't "dress up" enough to be able to carry of the more formal look of city and part time etc.

Next up, mod pics... yes I know my green shirt clashes, but I was too lazy to change into anything nice because I was just going out for a burger (which was very good btw with bleu cheese :nuts:):

4370791150_26432f5091.jpg

4370795436_4bbe42832a.jpg

I wish I could capture papeete better it just looks too blue for some reason.

Never thought about it that way but I think you are right - the day and twiggy are more "casual-fun styles"! I just don't think I can carry off the look of more structured bags however I will make an exception for black city in sgh or moutarde city in rh! I just don't "dress up" enough to be able to carry of the more formal look of city and part time etc.

I wish I could capture papeete better it just looks too blue for some reason.

The special thing about the City is that with some leathers and RH it can look really casual too - the City crosses over like that.

Yes, the great majority of Papeete photos come out looking too blue...