P"P"ada? IS IT A JOKE?

pinkie_meow

Jan 21, 2006
I just bought a new "PRADA" pochette from Barney's this evening. It's probably my bad that I didn't pay enough attention to the logo on the bag when I was still in store.
Now I am home. I just happily took it out of the shopping bag, and... I found the logo shows "PPada" instead of "Prada"..... :s Is it a different design? a fake? a joke? or a matter of manufacturing defects?
What should I do with it? Shall I just drive another 80 miles back to the city to return it? I just can't believe it! :sad:

Help~~

Oh dear. I can imagine you are upset. Totally understandable.

Definitely bring it down for an exchange. Alternatively you can call them about the defected good and ask them if they can collect it personally from you instead of you making another trip. I'm not sure if they do it in your place but prada will do it in singapore.

Definitely post pics and return it. So sorry to hear you have to go through this -- it's just too easy for someone to return a fake item to these big department stores and then it gets restocked and no one is the wiser.

hi - yes, i've decided to drive to Barney's and return it today. the photo is posted here.
how can i tell if it's a fake or defects? :sad: i just think that a well known dept store selling fakes and selling defects are two different things (to me)...

2131422716_0b67cb57f7.jpg

:sad: I hope there is no problem returning your new bag and hope there was another one...I know that some people return fake ones and keep the real ones and nobody really pay attention at dept. stores...let us know how it goes. even it is a fake they won't tell you I think..they should give you a discount or maybe a gift card as a bonus??