So I have a bag up for auction (I rarely do this), but decided that I need the cash. I received an offer for an acceptable amount, but was waiting for a few days to insure that a better offer was not going to be submitted. The problem? Well, I was going to accept the offer this evening, but just got an email from the bidder asking that I CANCEL her offer! She expects me to cancel a transaction and leave me out money for listing fees (if I do not get another equivalent/better offer)?? WTF? Sooo... has anyone run into this before? What did you do? I am thinking about sending a message saying that I can not refuse her offer as I will be out the eBay fees if I do. This is my 2nd listing so I pay the fees for it 2X if it does not sell. Do you think I should do this?