OZ Clinic Pictures

SeekingBeauty

Jan 23, 2013
I read in the threads that some went to OZ clinic for their surgeries and that OZ is highly recommended. Does anyone have any B&A pics from OZ? I am interested in stopping by their office for a consult once I am in Korea but their website has very little B&A pics. Also, if you had surgery there, please share your experience on this thread.

Hey guys,

I had a mandible reduction surgery at Oz back in 2009. I had some before pictures taken by Dr. Park that I've emailed him hoping he can send me. I'll post them when I get them.

FYI though that Dr. Park's personal philosophy is that the best results are natural (and often subtle) results . PM me if you'd like more info.

Last edited:
my friend highly recommended me to go OZ,his fren a girl did there, so beautiful, i saw the photo, and his another fren just done the jaw part there as well last month, i ail keep oz in my list, as i did mail conversation with dr park, but also i will wan to visit others clinic for my choice.

Hi Winli,

Do u hv ur fren's b&a photo by Dr Park. My email: [email protected]

I'm planning to go in Sep/Oct.

Years ago I actually short listed OZ clinic but because I want a drastic overall transformation, so I didn't put OZ in the list.

I have been reading good review by Dr Park, I will want to view them for consultation before making the final decision.

I hv short listed:
View PS
ChungdamU
Pitangui

Thank u, PSP
Singapore

Hey guys,

I had a mandible reduction surgery at Oz back in 2009. I had some before pictures taken by Dr. Park that I've emailed him hoping he can send me. I'll post them when I get them.

FYI though that Dr. Park's personal philosophy is that the best results are natural (and often subtle) results . PM me if you'd like more info.

Hi Cute,

Will you please send me your b&a photo?

My email: [email protected]

I'm going to do my:
Cheek bone reduction
V-line
Revision on nose
Revision on eyes
Fat grafting

I'm looking for 1 clinic to do all the above procedure at one go bcoz I hv low threshold of pain n I plan to stay in Korea for 1 month

Thank you very much, PSP
Singapore

Hi Cute,

Will you please send me your b&a photo?

My email: [email protected]

I'm going to do my:
Cheek bone reduction
V-line
Revision on nose
Revision on eyes
Fat grafting

I'm looking for 1 clinic to do all the above procedure at one go bcoz I hv low threshold of pain n I plan to stay in Korea for 1 month

Thank you very much, PSP
Singapore

Hi PSP, which clinic did u choose in the end?
I'm from Singapore too and I'm planning to do 80% of the procedures u mentioned, however at a clinic called SMPS but I feel that they charge too much (around USD 20,000 plus) and the results are questionable since the clinic is new.

I read in the threads that some went to OZ clinic for their surgeries and that OZ is highly recommended. Does anyone have any B&A pics from OZ? I am interested in stopping by their office for a consult once I am in Korea but their website has very little B&A pics. Also, if you had surgery there, please share your experience on this thread.

Hey SB, how did your surgery go? Are you still in Korea?