OZ Clinic Pictures

Hi Rae,

After the research from the forums since 2008 n emails exchanged from PS clinics' consultants, below are my short listed clinics:

1) Pitangui
(Dr Yoo promised that he will operate on my solely. I need this assurance after reading many bad reviews regards swapping of junior surgeon after we are under) even the translator whom I exchanged email with also confirmed such news. So sad to hear this....

Plus the new model w the red hair in Pitangui's website has the similar face shape n features as me; her post 2 months result is v natural n beautiful! She looks so much younger now. And it was Dr Yoo who worked on her!

2) OZ
(Dr Park's natural end result. Since 5 yr ago I already planned to go to OZ)

Dr Park seems to have the lesser 'complaints'. Only complaints are w the clinic setup n his subtle result. if I want natural subtle result, I'm definitely going to Dr Park.

3) View (really drastic result n all doll liked post surgery photos. My only concern is about the communication; no English consultant n if i speak too fast w their Chinese consultant, she won't understand me)

4) Chungdum U (drastic result but some post surgery patients found to be a bit photocopied version) The most pricy PS procedure but they may give me a better price during consultant.

5) Taiwan PS clinics
(I just embarked on the research in the Chinese forums. But this will take me a longer time as I can't read Chinese very well)

At this moment, I don't know whether I'm going for natural or drastic result. I think I'll probably will go for in between? Is there such thing? LOL

I'm already 37 coming to be 38. I hope this is the last time I'm undergoing the knife (except my full body Vaser Hi-D liposuction next).

Moreover it took me a long time to save up for the surgeries. I won't hv the time and strength for revision due to my job commitment n also my age.

At this moment, I'm leaning towards Pitangui as so far haven't read any review about Pitangui yet (i'm pray to Jesus that He bless Dr Yoo with good and steady hands to operate on his patients. Amen)

My personal point of view:
I think if the whole surgery is carried out by 1 single surgeon, he can create the harmony on my face. I hope u understand what I mean.

However I could be wrong as one can't be specialized in all surgery.

I'll only confirm the PS clinic n surgeon until I go to Korea for face to face consultation.

I'm planning to go in Oct but may be delay to next April bcoz of job commitment.

Hey guys,

I had a mandible reduction surgery at Oz back in 2009. I had some before pictures taken by Dr. Park that I've emailed him hoping he can send me. I'll post them when I get them.

FYI though that Dr. Park's personal philosophy is that the best results are natural (and often subtle) results . PM me if you'd like more info.
hi can you please tell me , i am planning to get zygoma and mandible reduction with OZ clinic . what do you think about them ? thank yoiu in advance

Hi guys, I did my calf surgery at OZ in 2010, and at first, I really loved the results and I started wearing shorts and skirts but in 2011, I decided to pick up sports again since Dr. Park promised that the muscles that were removed will never grow back again. Well, the good news is, they never did grow back.

The bad news is, my right calf muscle was pretty big and long to begin with, like it occupied 2/3 of my lower leg. My left calf muscle was about 1/2. He said he couldn't excise the bottom part of my right calf muscle, just the top part, but no worries because the bottom part will naturally become smaller. And like I said, I picked up sports again, and now my right leg looks deformed. Right in the middle of my lower leg, a muscle pops out. I've gone back to wearing jeans :sad:

I've been trying to weigh my options but I really don't want to give up the sport that I love doing. Maybe when I'm older, when I finish school and start work, I know I would have to stop training, but right now, I want to enjoy my university life as much as I can. I don't want to do another revision surgery, or go to another place to cut my nerve etc. (I actually did that prior to my surgery at OZ and the nerves amazingly reconnected!)

If anyone has the same case as me, where their calf muscles are longer than most people and plans to continue an active lifestyle, I wouldn't recommend this surgery. In fact, the nerve ablation surgery produced a much better result, albeit a temporary one. But that's just my experience! :smile:

Hey guys,

I had a mandible reduction surgery at Oz back in 2009. I had some before pictures taken by Dr. Park that I've emailed him hoping he can send me. I'll post them when I get them.

FYI though that Dr. Park's personal philosophy is that the best results are natural (and often subtle) results . PM me if you'd like more info.
Thanks for sharing. I, too, want a natural looking results and will consider OZ, but the website seem old. I know we shouldn't judge a clinic by the way their website looks, but you would think a top clinic would want to present themselves in the best way possible?

Hi PSP, which clinic did u choose in the end?
I'm from Singapore too and I'm planning to do 80% of the procedures u mentioned, however at a clinic called SMPS but I feel that they charge too much (around USD 20,000 plus) and the results are questionable since the clinic is new.
Yes rae, I went for their consultation in sgp. Super ex.

But u must know if they pay the consultants to travel to korea with their patients they definitely need to charge the patient more to cover that cost...

Hello! I've been reading through this forum and trying to gather research on different clinics. I've read some good reviews on the Soompi forums about OZ but one member on this forum says that she blacklisted OZ for bad reviews, I'm very confused =(

I've emailed a few clinics in Seoul, but only OZ and BK replied to me (and it wasn't even a doctor who replied back to me in BK, probably just the receptionist). However Dr.Park emailed me back and we even exchanged some messages back and forth and he gave me suggestions after seeing my pictures. So I get a really good vibe from him. Plus the prices he quoted me was really reasonable! =O

I would love to get more reviews on OZ, please share!

i went for a consultation at oz clinic in Nov 2013. The thing about OZ is, foreigners tend to lean more towards that clinic BEFORE they meet other SURGEONS (not consultants) in Seoul. Reason why i say this is because consultants are generally not very knowledgeable regarding surgery and their replies in e-mails tend to be very vague. This is especially so for more complicated cases/questions. Dr Park from Oz is the actual surgeon and he is proficient in English so his responses are very detailed compared to the consultants.

Before i went to Seoul for multiple consultations i was pretty much set on Dr Park. But what happened when i was there made me immediately cross him off the list. Basically long story short, I made an appointment a month in advance. I showed up on time and the entire clinic was empty. Nurse eventually comes out told me to come back in 2 hours. I said i couldnt because i had another appointment later so she went and got Dr Park who came out to see me in this surgical gown and bloodied up gloves. Turns out one of his patients had a complication so the surgery took longer than expected. He then proceeded to give me a 20-30 min consultation and later gave me botox WHILE HIS PATIENT WAS LYING CONSCIOUS ON THE OPERATING TABLE. Now i don't know about you but I know that if i was having surgery, i would be furious if my surgeon did this. Not to mention the longer you are on general anesthesia the more stress is on your body. And it seems he also acts as the anesthesiologist according to reviews ive read on this site so that makes what he did even worse.

If you want a more detailed review of him you can read my thread about my consultations in Seoul.