Oy another problem here....

Sep 24, 2006
Soooooo, here I go again, seems I have another one of these stories each month..

I was selling my LV Speedy on eBay, and as a curious seller, I also searched other LV Speedy's for sale.. I noticed one seller had the same exact pics as me (my fault, I was to lazy to watermark).. so I reported the seller to ebay for stealing my pics. I guess the seller's listing was pulled for theft of pics, because I got sooo many very rude emails (all of which reported to ebay) frm this seller saying I was stalking and harassing them etc etc.. this happens for like 2 days, ebay does nothing..

Then earlier today before I left for class, my Speedy ended, the woman paid fast, great transaction, I shipped today before class... now, after class, I come home to find that, poof, my Speedy and Strap I was selling were pulled, not by Vero.. I have a feeling this person was reporting the listings I had up for sale.

Im so mad, esp now that I have to email my buyer, explain the story and tell her my bag is real, do not get scared..she emails back saying "im gonna wait and see if its real"

OY.. sooo stressed :cursing:

oh my gosh, what a nasty seller (that other person who stole your pics). if i were you, i would call ebay and explain the situation to them and demand that they do something about it. lol im very pushy and usually get my way with them.

I have heard of (and been one myself!) of people being kicked off Ebay for the most stupid reasons you can think of!!
I beggars belief that someone like this has not been given the shove.
Seriously? Ebay can pick and choose them can't they?

Hate to be a downer, but your buyer will receive it, decide it is fake (but only after wearing it for a few weeks and getting tired of it), email you and demand a refund and then file a Paypal claim.

We all know this, but aren't saying it. It is the most unfair system in the world. I mean, your buyer has said she will "wait and see" instead of "I am sure it is okay"....!!!!!

Hate to be a downer, but your buyer will receive it, decide it is fake (but only after wearing it for a few weeks and getting tired of it), email you and demand a refund and then file a Paypal claim.

We all know this, but aren't saying it. It is the most unfair system in the world. I mean, your buyer has said she will "wait and see" instead of "I am sure it is okay"....!!!!!

ohh I DEF know this, that is why I emailed her in the first place to hopefully set her mind at ease, but no matter what, I have a feeling she will file the paypal claim... pretty soon I have a feeling, Ill be back here posting about that..

ohh I DEF know this, that is why I emailed her in the first place to hopefully set her mind at ease, but no matter what, I have a feeling she will file the paypal claim... pretty soon I have a feeling, Ill be back here posting about that..

It's totally a very nice of you to warn her prior report her to eBay and she must so so thankfully you bother your time to email her. Rude and unethical person! :Push: That's why some of us usually don't want to bother to email seller because from the first time, she already has bad intention to steal your pics.

Send all of her emails to eBay as she harrash you.

OR you can reassure her that indeed it's authentic. Equip the purse with all & any safety tagging/locking of the bag (you can find these ideas in the "how to tag your sell" threads), give her a heads up about this- explaining to her that these measures are necessary for you AND her in an attempt to avoid an fraudulent acts. Instruct her to get it authenticated anywhere she wants & if & when she's satisfied with the authentication, THEN you will give her the combo to unlock the lock, therefore releasing you of any liabilities afterwards.

OR you can reassure her that indeed it's authentic. Equip the purse with all & any safety tagging/locking of the bag (you can find these ideas in the "how to tag your sell" threads), give her a heads up about this- explaining to her that these measures are necessary for you AND her in an attempt to avoid an fraudulent acts. Instruct her to get it authenticated anywhere she wants & if & when she's satisfied with the authentication, THEN you will give her the combo to unlock the lock, therefore releasing you of any liabilities afterwards.

I did this, but she still replied in a very nasty, condescending manner, which scares me that she will file a paypal dispute regardless of the fact that the bag IS authentic.