Oxford Debate - Your Opinions Please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which pair of oxfords should I buy?

1. Candela lace oxfords

2. Rag & Bone denim cap toe oxfords

3. Stephane Verdino metallic oxfords

4. None of the above!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm on the hunt for a unique pair of oxfords and am currently debating between these 3 very different pairs.

Candela lace oxford:
    NMX0FZH_mn.jpeg

Rag & Bone denim and white leather cap toe oxford
    ragbo2033711554_p1_v1_m56577569831871363_254x500.jpeg

Stephane Verdino metallic oxfords
    0441914294961R_300x400.jpeg

I currently own just one pair of all black oxfords. Would love your opinions and votes.

TIA!! :flowers:

2. I voted for the lace pair, as I can see them being worn with a dress or skirt or giving a more feminine edge to a menswear ensemble. But I guess it really might depend on how you wanted to wear oxfords and the outfits you already have to put them with. The last pair strike me as a little too severe and the middle pair is just nothing to write home about (at least to me).

3. the lace pair! it's perfect! I can see it work with so many items

4. Agree with the girls above- I'm loving the lace, so pretty and feminine!

5. It's hard for me to be objective I guess. I really only care for the last pair, but I guess it's really more about what function you want them for. The metallic pair I can see more for an evening out or even work (depending on where you work) but the lace pair can probably be more versatile.. Dress them up or down. I definitely think the middle pair is the least versatile because of their coloring.

6. I actually like the last pair. I think it would add a little edge to your outfit. I don't like lace.

7. I like the shape of the metallic oxford the best; the toe looks a tad pointier and has a sleeker line. I think the metallic can be pretty versatile too in terms of dressing up or down – if I had that pair, I would probably wear it often with jeans.

The other two look more casual to me and I would wear them for one season (spring-summer) and then probably drop them off at goodwill. The metallic pair could work into fall-winter as well and would be a shoe I could wear for a few years.

8. I Like the Rag & Bone as the #1 choice, then the Lace as #2 - I don't care for the silver pair.

9. Have u seen the black & white Moschino ones currently on their website as a 4th option? Views please, have been trying to decide on them:thinking:

10. love the rag and bone then the lace one also.

almost bought some silver maloles at bergdorf's then backed off .. which is good.

im just like you .. on the hunt for the perfect colored oxfords.. i prefer a touch of white in it..

this tri color commes are the ones for me... if i only knew where to buy them~~~

Attached Files:

11. I like the lace look ones, followed by the silver.
    I've been looking for a pair of silver oxfords (not glitter) for ages, but I'm not a big fan of the shape of the ones you've posted.

I don't know if you're interested but Net-a-porter is about to receive a selection of Christian Louboutin Fred Oxfords in the most AMAZING colours - metallic lilac, emerald and cobalt blue!!!
    I don't know which of the colours to choose - they're ALL fabulous :amuse:

12. Do you mean the pair with the blue heel? If so, the heel is higher than I prefer...

13. Jane's oxfords are fabulous! I don't wear a lot of warm tones though, so I don't think they'd work for me.

Good luck finding them!

14. Thanks for the heads-up! As tempting as they sound, I don't think I'm adventurous enough for any of those colours. Silver is already pushing the envelope for me! ;)

15. I like the Lace oxfords - feminine and I can picture them with Springs Nudes.
    I'm also on the hunt for oxfords, though I am lusting for Grey...got to have Grey...