Oxer, the new bag

This is huge! I saw a few colours and tried them in person. Not a fan unless they do a smaller size. For a bag without much hardware, and lined in fabric, they are charging a B30 price, I will pass.

I like how the bag changes into different shapes and styles depending on how it is carried. But it's not for me since I prefer B30 over B35 already for daily use. Would be great for travel though.

I was lucky enough to run into this bag on my trip to Europe without even knowing it. And I just couldn't resist it so it has become my first H bag. It is indeed quite big but I think it's manageable. If you want, it can be carried as a cross-body as well, thanks to the curve on the top, it embraces your body nicely. I tried that in the store, the SA was surprised how nice it actually looked and had other SAs come over to take a look.

Although there's no zipper on the top it somehow closes up quite well on its own. I think they put some effort onto that design. I really love how versatile it is and the way it slouches just gives that wonderful casual look.

Here are some mod shots, though without the cross-body style, didn't take photo of that. Hope they would be helpful. Mine is bleu de galice evercolor. There was an indigo with the same leather in the store too.

Attachments

• IMG_2566-imp.jpg
    IMG_2566-imp.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_2567-imp.jpg
    IMG_2567-imp.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_2568-imp.jpg
    IMG_2568-imp.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 559
I was lucky enough to run into this bag on my trip to Europe without even knowing it. And I just couldn't resist it so it has become my first H bag. It is indeed quite big but I think it's manageable. If you want, it can be carried as a cross-body as well, thanks to the curve on the top, it embraces your body nicely. I tried that in the store, the SA was surprised how nice it actually looked and had other SAs come over to take a look.

Although there's no zipper on the top it somehow closes up quite well on its own. I think they put some effort onto that design. I really love how versatile it is and the way it slouches just gives that wonderful casual look.

Here are some mod shots, though without the cross-body style, didn't take photo of that. Hope they would be helpful. Mine is bleu de galice evercolor. There was an indigo with the same leather in the store too.

Congrats on this beautiful bag! With your pix, I finally understand how this bag works and think it's very cool and, as you say, well thought out. It's also not overly large on you - can I ask how tall you are?

I was lucky enough to run into this bag on my trip to Europe without even knowing it. And Iust couldn't resist it so it has become my first H bag. It is indeed quite big but I think it's manageable. If you want, it can be carried as a cross-body as well, thanks to the curve on the top, it embraces your body nicely. I tried that in the store, the SA was surprised how nice it actually looked and had other SAs come over to take a look.

Congrats
Enjoy your nice new beautiful bag