Oxblood Reveal

I am very thrilled to get this oxblood cara bag with rivets today. I haven't got the buzz for long time from hunting a bag. After few months research, I planed the route to the outlet, thought of the timing to get the bag with a good price, and also managed to get extra discount. Well it's mine. All mine. :nuts::nuts::nuts:
View attachment 3544971

The following photos were taken in the shop. Not under natural lighting.
View attachment 3544973

I am about 163 cm and UK 10. I chose the medium cara because it fits what I want.

View attachment 3544974
View attachment 3544992

I tried the oak large cara. Hope my mod shots would help someone who is interested in the size difference.
View attachment 3544996

View attachment 3544997
:yahoo::drinks::tup: Major CONGRATS!! You definitely picked the perfect one...perfect size & color, plus the studs-WOWEE! Great comparison modshots! :love:

Reactions: oliviamaurice
Oxblood is a fabulous colour - congrats!!!

What a gorgeous colour, OM - and definitely more versatile (although I would have snapped up your return, had I known!) [emoji6]

Love the colour of the new one. Beautiful!

Hi ladies,
I am sorry that I missed your replies earlier on. Somehow I didn't received the notification from TPF.
Thank you for the feedback. I am in love with the bag but I think that I need more time to get used to its weight. :P
Have a good weekend! :heart: