Owning Two black Chanel Classic flap in different hardware color

It really depends on if it matters to you! (And also if you're willing to part with the money...)

My opinion is since black is a classic colour, I would go for it. Another thing you can consider is what someone else has mentioned - getting another bag in a different size or different material (lambskin/caviar). I'm also petite and I have a small and a medium classic flap.

I purchased the same bag in diff sizes, leathers and hardwares lol but all black. They’re all very different to me. I would probably get the same one in the same color/size/leather but diff hardware too tbh. My only issue with Chanel rn is the quality control. I’m seeing too many defective pieces (misaligned flaps, poor stitching, creasing/indentation or even scratches brand new, etc.). Can’t justify the price point unless the piece is absolutely pristine.

I have a black medium classic in silver hardware, but i realize I wanted to gold hardware. I decided to buy the same bag but in gold hardware, do you think it’s too much? Or what is your opinion about it
I don't think it's too much. If you were happy and content with your shw, you wouldn't have bought the other one in ghw. Keep both unless you need the money or until you are sure you really don't like the other one.

No it makes total sense…I purchased a medium classic flap with silver hw in 2018 and my tastes changed to want one in gold hw, which I bought last month. The gold is my favourite. I was considering selling the silver hw one but have decided to keep it as I like that the silver hw I feel is slightly more low key, so I’ve kept it for when I want to be more low key like to work or if on public transport later in evening in the dark!

No it makes total sense…I purchased a medium classic flap with silver hw in 2018 and my tastes changed to want one in gold hw, which I bought last month. The gold is my favourite. I was considering selling the silver hw one but have decided to keep it as I like that the silver hw I feel is slightly more low key, so I’ve kept it for when I want to be more low key like to work or if on public transport later in evening in the dark!
Ok update to this I’ve decided to sell the silver hw. I just much prefer the gold hw. I’m so glad I bought the gold hw one and now will be able to make a profit when I sell the silver hw one.

I have the Jumbo in both black Lambskin with silver and black caviar with gold. Also have a medium in black caviar with silver and a mini in the same combo. Then there is my Maxi in black caviar with silver and a woc in black caviar in gold…so no.. I totally get it! :biggrin::biggrin:
Buy what you will use most.

Ok update to this I’ve decided to sell the silver hw. I just much prefer the gold hw. I’m so glad I bought the gold hw one and now will be able to make a profit when I sell the silver hw one.
I would love to sell my shw too! But market is tough and I got it @$9,500 with tax. So i dont think i will make profit or just get what i paid for