Owners of So Black boy!!

Jan 1, 2016
Do you guys have any mod shots? I bought one recently as well but have not cut off the tags. It is a gorgeous bag but i am wondering if it will be easy to match, and if the caviar lamb is durable enough to not have issues, and also if the black hardware has any chipping issues. Thanks in advance!!

bailey45

Sep 2, 2014
Do you guys have any mod shots? I bought one recently as well but have not cut off the tags. It is a gorgeous bag but i am wondering if it will be easy to match, and if the caviar lamb is durable enough to not have issues, and also if the black hardware has any chipping issues. Thanks in advance!!
I have this one only just purchased it so it's not been out yet, this week it will !! I think most buyers also just got it so it might be too soon for issues to have arisen but understand you may want to return . Only personally don't think the grained lambskin will be a problem the hardware does have irrdescent undertones & I noticed that under the chain the join parts have some orange undertones I contacted the store who said yes that's normal & noticed some other photos with the same thing, as for chipping, again it might be too soon to tell.

Jan 1, 2016
I have this one only just purchased it so it's not been out yet, this week it will !! I think most buyers also just got it so it might be too soon for issues to have arisen but understand you may want to return . Only personally don't think the grained lambskin will be a problem the hardware does have irrdescent undertones & I noticed that under the chain the join parts have some orange undertones I contacted the store who said yes that's normal & noticed some other photos with the same thing, as for chipping, again it might be too soon to tell.
That is very true. Thank you for your response [emoji4][emoji4] and omg yes I actually loveee the iridescence in the hardware!! It has a bit purple and orange at the joint parts and the grained lambskin just sparkles! I hope you enjoy your bag [emoji177]

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
so far so good!! been using my bag for a few days now and everything has held up nicely! by far my FAVORITE bag i own!!! even my husband comments on how nice it is!!