Owners of small classic flap bags- input needed!

HappybytheC

May 16, 2019
Hello dear tpf friends,
I need your help!
I am in the preloved market looking for a small classic flap bag and found one that I think is a winner. However, the bag comes with a black dustbag with the wide black ribbons (I got the same with my reissue mini in 2019) and I thought the classics always came with the white dustbag? The flap is from 2018/2019
So, for those of you who bought the small flaps straight from the boutique, what kind of dustbag did you receive? The black one or the white?
Thank you for your time, appreciate it!

mine is white dustbag purchased November 2019.
someone told me the classic flap always come with white dustbag
the rest will come with black dustbag even chanel boy.
I am looking for reissue, saw YouTube unboxing pretty much black dustbag too.

Reactions: HappybytheC
mine is white dustbag purchased November 2019.
someone told me the classic flap always come with white dustbag
the rest will come with black dustbag even chanel boy.
I am looking for reissue, saw YouTube unboxing pretty much black dustbag too.
Exactly, always white db with the classics, but then again I see the dustbag she received looks very much like the one I got with my mini reissue so I don’t really doubt the authenticity but it bothers me a little bit.
On another topic, the mini reissue is really versatile (4 grommets) so if you are considering a smaller bag I would say go for it!
Thx for your input!

Hello, all my small flaps come with white dust bag :smile:. All the minis come with black. You can reach out to your seller. Sometimes when they have too many bags (or resellers), it’s easy to mismatch dustbags.

My jumbo classic flap came w a white dust bag purchased at Neiman Marcus in 2019. My 2.55 reissue clutch came w a black dust bag purchased in Italy at the Capri boutique in 2018.

Reactions: HappybytheC