Owners of S/S08 Metallic Navy - Do you still love your bag ?

gingerale

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I've gone overboard with recent bag purchases and am wondering if I should hold onto my metallic navy from S/S08. For those of you who own it, are you still loving it or have you traded it for something else ?

Yeep, absolutely loving it! Love the combo of navy and metallic finish, although I'm secretly hoping that I will not get tired of it in a couple years. We'll see how that goes...

I know a friend who has one and she loves it! Yes, even now and frankly, I am hoping she gets tired of it and sells it to me!

Ahem, 'friend' you know who you are; hope you are reading this and getting tired of your metallic blue flap! :smile:

every time i look at it i just think i'll be crazy to part with it. the colour is so pretty but i'm afraid to use it for fear of the metallic rubbing off. Crazy i know. i took it out just now to look at it again and my 2yr old son said "nice bag mommy!" - i wonder if that's reason enough to keep it :P

Well, I've bought the SS08 Metallic Navy with silver hardware in size 227, and I love it to death!!

But then, I am more in love with the fall act 1 metallic navy with BLACK hardware. So, I bought it also, and then gave my SS08 metallic navy to my mom.

I just love metallic navy. It's so cool and chic!! PLEEEEEAAAASE DON'T SELL IT!!! :heart:

traded my SS08 metallic navy with the DS Stripped...

i'm waiting for my Metallic Navy with BLACK hw...
could u please post a pic of the bag...
*i got it without even knowing what it looks like*

Hahah what a cute son you have!

every time i look at it i just think i'll be crazy to part with it. the colour is so pretty but i'm afraid to use it for fear of the metallic rubbing off. Crazy i know. i took it out just now to look at it again and my 2yr old son said "nice bag mommy!" - i wonder if that's reason enough to keep it :P