Owners of Raspberry? Coloured Mulberry Bits

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I was just wondering if anyone owns anything from Mulberry that is in their colour Raspberry ??

I have googled it and it seems its quite a vibrant bright colour? Just wondered if anyone owned one and what they feel about it?

I dont normally wear pink but in some of the images I googled it looked very pretty x

2. Here you go Emz....

Not overly vibrant or bright. Mulberry pink is much brighter :smile:

Attached Files:

3. Thanks Moo! In some pic I saw it looked like a red almost but then in others a bright pink so I couldn't be sure :0)

4. This is my raspberry bayswater. Lovely shade of pink :smile:

Attached Files:

5. She is lovely too Ser !!! I think the bright colours really shows the bag off more. x

6. Tha Raspberry Spaz was a very deep pink going over to red tone if I remember correctly. A few of the images you pulled up might be that version.

7. Thank you, she was my first Mulberry :smile:

8. I saw my very first Lexi in what I believe was this colour today. It stood out like a sore thumb (in a nice way) I saw the colour before I saw the Lexi if that makes sense

Very vibrant colour and lovely for spring when the sun does come out

9. As Mulberry Peony points out, there was a different shade of raspberry from 2008....

Attached Files:

10. This is the raspberry lily against the valentine red ( this is very red). I love this pink .

Attached Files:

11. I went to York Mulberry shop today and the Raspberry Lily, Bayswater and Alexa were side by side. I have to say the Alexa is more vibrant than the Bayswater and Lily. Still nice though.

12. OOoooooo I do love this colour !!!

13. Both beautiful bags !!!! :biggrin:

14. Thats interesting wonder how comes that is ... did you happen to see any mini alexas by chance ?

15. No mini alexas, sorry.