Owners of Patent Sabrinas...does your bag show wrinkles and do they bother you?

DisneyFun

O.G.
May 22, 2008
I finally succumbed to the Sabrina craze and purchased one one sale at Macy's this afternoon. It was the only one there and I really like the color--it's the patent green one. I noticed there was a lot of wrinkling on the front of the patent leather especially on one side--is this normal? I wasn't sure, but since it was the only one there, I thought I'd grab it first and think about it at home. I took some close-up pics of what the wrinkling looks like and wanted to see if other owners experienced the same thing and whether you are bothered by it.

TIA!

100_8429.jpg

100_8426.jpg

100_8427.jpg

Hi, I just got one the other day so I have not taken her out for a spin yet. But I don't notice the wrinkles much. I think the whole crinkle gives it the unique look. I'll look some more tomorrow when it's bright. I wonder if anyone else has one...that has been using it more than us.

I have a black patent sabrina. I actually really like the wrinkles because it makes the patent leather a bit softer rather than than some of the "stiffer" patent leather bags I own.

It's supposed to be a crinkle patent, so that's normal, but all pieces of leather have slightly different textures. :yes: It's all personal preference, but this is why I always try to choose my bags in person.

My pond shoulder is a combo of really smooth and crinkles. Each one is unique, and is supposed to be that way. Some people like it more uniform, so sometimes you can pick and choose (which I did when I got my bag because there were several). I think it looks fine!~

I have had my black patent sabrina for a couple of months now and it looks like your bag very crinkly or however you spell it!!
I like it that way because it certainly won't show scratches!!
Now my pink patent ergo framed satchel is more smooth so I think it varies per bag design??

you don't see scuffs, finger prints, or scratches as easily as stiff patent. Just be sure to clean the folds, they get dirty.

I love the crinkled patent!
Gives it character.
(I also don't mind light scratches on Legacy, same reason).

I thought the made-for-factory patent gallery totes were too shiny.
For this reason, they didn't even appeal to me, knowing I'd see scuffs, fingerprints, etc.

Enjoy your beauty!