Owners of Papillon/Souflfot comments please

I have 2 paps 30 and I love it!! It's very roomy and light.

The only con I can think of is the pap might get squash underneath your arm.

I have a papillon 26 in mono and I really do love it. It is spacious, cute, and trendy.

I think if I were able to do this all over again I would get the Pap 30 in Damier. Maybe some day.....

i have damier 30..... i only use it on rainny days anymore....but i LOVE it! it's pretty comfortable too!

only thing....if i put too much stuff in it, the top part seems to get flat!! i have too many long wallet size stuff in there.....

i have the damier pap 30, and a mono pap 26.
mono pap 26 fits nicely on my shoulders, but it get squashed sometimes, but i can put heaps of things in it.

however, i prefer the damier pap 30, because its waaaay roomier, and it fits on my shoulders better than the 26.

I have a mono pap 30 and absolutely adore it! It has been my everyday bag almost nonstop since I got it a couple months ago! I can fit a ton in it. There's a post around here I made right after I got it that has pictures of all the crap in it...unfortunately i dont have the pics on my hard drive anymore.

My Damier Pap 30 can hold a lot and no need to worry about vachetta. Don't press on car brakes too fast, it'll roll off the seat lol.
LOL That is exactly what happens to mine!
I love my papillon though. I have the mono 26 and it holds a lot except i find that I have to get a smaller wallet as my bigger one is not comfortable to get in and out. And it is a handheld only for me. Some people have been able to wear it on their shoulder but I must have really fat arms as it does NOT work for me:P .

Here you go!

pap1.jpg

pap2.jpg

pap3.jpg

I have a damier papillon love it, as long as you keep things in a wallet or baggy, if not it rolls around and is hard to find. Keys are a nightmare in it! It does fit on the shoulder quite well.