Owners of Monogram Glitter bags..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yes: Anyone with the Monogram Glitter bags? please please post some pics of you and the bags? Thank you!! :flowers:

2. Am I missing something here?? I don't know Glitter bag..my wild guess is Miroir..

3. the Glitter range was from 2005 i think spring collection. Its not the same as the mirror range. Looks something like these i found on the internet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Those were gorgeous and I think Michelle from the board was going to get one in pink but her store had only gotten white in. You rarely ever see these though..my favorite was the Seau :yes:

5. They were satin with lizard and came in white, pink and yellow. Here are a couple from eBay..
    Seau in white:
    [​IMG]

Seau in yellow:
    [​IMG]

Cabas in white:
    [​IMG]

6. omg the cabas is gorg!!! thanks for the pics rebecca!

7. Every time someone brings up the Glitter line I get a little teary eyed. I think that incident made me realize how much I really like my SA. I got the unfortunate call that the bags were sold out from another woman who handles the lists-not my SA, a day later my SA calls and says she managed to find a white one. It wasn't the same though. But I loved that she went that extra mile for me.

8. Aww. Maybe you'll get one someday..they're really gorgeous bags.

9. Thanks ladies for the pics.. i was wondering how the Seau actually looks when a person carries it on the shoulder.. does it stick out because of its round shape?
    :confused1: i think the Glitter bags are gorgeous.. but it seems alot of pple don't like it.

10. Oh satin bag, I think Let-trade has in in their website.Pretty bags..
    Got it from celebs thread..

[​IMG]

11. I think it might kind of mush in a little bit because the bag doesn't really have a lot of structure.

12. I have never heard of this line...I love it!! I am particulary in love with the Seau!

13. I really liked this line too when it came out...but unfortunately didn't like any of the styles it came in. The seau looks like a pail, the cabas is too small, and the other one reminds me of a diaper bag. Wish they could've expanded this line!

14. Yes, Let Trade got the yellow one in the past..those bags are gorgeous!!!!

15. Oh I love the pink one....It would make a great baby bag....love it.:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice