OWNERS of Celine's Pebbled Belt Bag in Taupe... (2014/2015) Can you please help me?

watermelonie

Jul 13, 2015
Hi everyone,

The metal hardware on the back of the bag has fallen off and is lost, so I can no longer wear my Belt bag with the strap. Celine customer service has been of 0 help and refuse to even look at the issue (and it's a very simple hardware issue) without a receipt. I purchased this bag pre-loved from another TPFer and she does not have the receipt either. If you do, for your Celine pebbled Belt Bag in Light Taupe, and are willing to help me, I would be infinitely grateful if you could please PM or contact me! I can offer small compensation for your help. I just miss carrying my belt bag :sad:. Thank you!

Celine does have 2 years guarantee for their hardware, my SA told me that. Could you ask where your seller bought it from? Maybe they have a record without you using the original receipt?

Celine does have 2 years guarantee for their hardware, my SA told me that. Could you ask where your seller bought it from? Maybe they have a record without you using the original receipt?

I tried doing that - unfortunately the seller is a consignor and didn't reply to my message. Celine usually wants the receipt, the store it was bought from, and the name of the person who bought it to pull up the record.