Owners of Bleecker small hobo... I think they sent me a fake bag. Please help!!! Pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know this post need to be in "Authenticate this Coach" but I think is better post this here because I need a quick answer. I received this bag today, it's a Bleecker small flap hobo and it looks real to me but is one thing that make worry. Behind the front button are some words engraved that say: "ROMAG.USA PAT.5722126." I have the Bleecker wristlet and in the back of the button say "Coach" two times. I bought the wristlet in the store but I bought the bag on eBay so I am wondering if it is real. The tag is a little weird too. If it is a Factory bag the tag is different?
    I never bought a bag on eBay before so I am worried.
    Owners of the same bag can please help me telling me what do you read in the back of the front button?

Thanks a lot!!!!!!! :shame:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here is the tag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hmm that looks definitely authentic to me based on the pics. I have seen this bag at the outlets and it looks the same to me.

4. I do not have this bag anymore but I used to have it in khaki. Yours looks real to me!

5. It has the bullseye on the Creed that shows it was from the outlet.

6. I don't have this bag, but your bag is definitely real. I wouldn't worry. Maybe someone else can chime in about the writing on the front button for you.

7. Ya it looks good to me! I don't have this bag, but everything looks good.

8. The tag looks good. That is what the outlet tags look like. This was just in the outlets too. I think you have an authentic coach bag.

9. thats def authentic :tup:

10. Thanks girls. yes, the bag looks authentic but the only thing is why the button have in the back all that words and not just the word "Coach' like in my wristlet. And I think the tag is weird too. I am wondering if Factory tags are like that???

11. I don't have that bag but that looks 100% Authentic. :yes:

12. I don't have this bag, but it looks authentic to me! :smile:

13. Yeah the tags can be like that.. and they have cut it off where it showed the clearance price. I do that too. :yes:

14. Outlet tags do look exactly like that. Your bag is absolutely aunthenitc. I have seen it in the outlets and yours has the bullseye so it was purchased at one for sure. Enjoy your bag!

15. This bag is 100% authentic, don't worry about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.