Owners of 09c red caviar, can you help me with a true color question or post current pics..help!

1st, 2nd, or 3rd?

• 1st

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BAGLADY-SHOEFLY

In Love & Luxe
O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Hi, and thanks to anyone who can chime in. I’m looking at finding and 09 cruise red Jumbo or medium single flap. I prefer the single flap, flat cc, stitched edge, and a little more structure. The problem I’m having is all the pics I find of this bag the color ranges from bright to deep to almost a brown red. Which is the real true color? Thanks so much. The following pics are images I’ve found and thrown together for comparison, same 3 bags in the same order, which is the truest representation?
I have researched as many threads as I could with no clear determination. Hoping this may be my perfect red :heart:
Thanks!
9FE51B35-811A-4DA8-B153-D6A0DFAFFBB1.jpeg

6312848A-14D2-41AE-891C-B7376F11FA60.jpeg
75249276-2F6F-4370-A8B1-B1659D0A02C2.jpeg

Last edited:
I own a 9C single flap jumbo. Pictures don’t capture it well but in real life it’s a deep dark red but a red. I hesitate to use the phrase true red as everyone has their own version of preferred red. This is one of my favourites (along with 17b and 12a).

This is my bag in the link above from another recent thread.

Of the 3 you have posted the bottom pictures more accurately reflect the true colour. There are no brown undertones or orange. It’s a deep dark red. I love it!
This is also my picture from another thread

D58D0B37-E6EA-4307-8E7A-2597F23C56C6.jpeg
The 9C is bottom right. Good luck. I don’t think you can go wrong with the 9C. I get so many compliments when I wear mine. It’s a true favourite.

I own a 9C single flap jumbo. Pictures don’t capture it well but in real life it’s a deep dark red but a red. I hesitate to use the phrase true red as everyone has their own version of preferred red. This is one of my favourites (along with 17b and 12a).

This is my bag in the link above from another recent thread.

Of the 3 you have posted the bottom pictures more accurately reflect the true colour. There are no brown undertones or orange. It’s a deep dark red. I love it!
This is also my picture from another thread

View attachment 4825715
The 9C is bottom right. Good luck. I don’t think you can go wrong with the 9C. I get so many compliments when I wear mine. It’s a true favourite.
Thank you for the pic! Would you say this is an accurate representation of the color? It’s much darker than I imagined. Thanks

Thank you for the pic! Would you say this is an accurate representation of the color? It’s much darker than I imagined. Thanks
I actually don’t think any pictures do it any justice. Or any of my reds tbh. I had a search through my pictures. This is probably the closest true representation of the 9C
A3677858-56DB-42E0-9E1E-F3431E7D8168.jpeg
Hope that helps!