Owner of Calvi leather Card Case pls read

I have a calvi too and agree with mistikat that it holds a lot. I have plastic cards in there plus business cards plus copy of my car insurance information and more.

I've used on one side only for Chevre Calvis now. I've had an experience of the Hermes Made In France 'stamp' being creased off by the edges of card. With Epsom Calvi, I've used on both sides. Hope to snag a Barenia Calvi like ms piggy's.

I love my Calvi - it is so practical. I never considered it until I saw dear Valencia's. I thought - I could use one of those to store my extra cards. And I got it in bright bouganville so I can spot it at the bottom of my bag.

It's very roomy, I have quite a few now and for evenings I have put credit cards on 1 side and folded cash on the other to fit into smaller clutches such as my Medor. It then replaces a bulky wallet, leaving more space for keys, phone and lipstick/compact.

It's very roomy, I have quite a few now and for evenings I have put credit cards on 1 side and folded cash on the other to fit into smaller clutches such as my Medor. It then replaces a bulky wallet, leaving more space for keys, phone and lipstick/compact.

Hi Periogirl,
What leather do you recommend for the Calvi? Does it come in different sizes? I have huge stack of loyalty and membership cards, what's the maximum number of cards we can put inside without it busting ?:P

TIA