Owner of Calvi leather Card Case pls read

lala28

Mar 17, 2010
USA, Texas
I have a calvi too and agree with mistikat that it holds a lot. I have plastic cards in there plus business cards plus copy of my car insurance information and more.

BalLVLover

Hermes lover now!
O.G.
Apr 30, 2010
H Town
I have one too and agree they hold a lot. I have the credit cards that don't fit in my bearn, coupons, insurance cards, business cards, etc.

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
I've used on one side only for Chevre Calvis now. I've had an experience of the Hermes Made In France 'stamp' being creased off by the edges of card. With Epsom Calvi, I've used on both sides. Hope to snag a Barenia Calvi like ms piggy's.

fashionistanc

May 31, 2009
I have one and it definitely holds a LOT of cards. In fact, so much so, that it seems 'empty' with my 6 cards in it, so I had to put some business cards in it to fill it up!:lol:

Florasun

O.G.
May 29, 2007
I love my Calvi - it is so practical. I never considered it until I saw dear Valencia's. I thought - I could use one of those to store my extra cards. And I got it in bright bouganville so I can spot it at the bottom of my bag.

poptarts

O.G.
Aug 21, 2007
I once had 10 business cards and 6 CCs in there and it's absolutely fine. It's a great piece to have.

Dec 28, 2007
Jardin sur Le Toit
It's very roomy, I have quite a few now and for evenings I have put credit cards on 1 side and folded cash on the other to fit into smaller clutches such as my Medor. It then replaces a bulky wallet, leaving more space for keys, phone and lipstick/compact.

bagalogist

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
H Land
It's very roomy, I have quite a few now and for evenings I have put credit cards on 1 side and folded cash on the other to fit into smaller clutches such as my Medor. It then replaces a bulky wallet, leaving more space for keys, phone and lipstick/compact.
Hi Periogirl,
What leather do you recommend for the Calvi? Does it come in different sizes? I have huge stack of loyalty and membership cards, what's the maximum number of cards we can put inside without it busting ?:P

TIA