Own up! Apart from Bbags what else do you treasure? Other Favorite Things

My 1st passion are my 3 dogs-1 boston terrier and 2 pugs, I'm seriously obsessed with my boston.

I SO know what you mean! I treat my boston like she is my daughter! I don't have kids so she gets ALL of my attention and sometimes I think about her well being more than myself or my husband! My husband loves her so much, too, but he always says," Michelle, she IS a dog you know...she'll be fine!":P

Kittenslingerie & MRG~ I've been meaning to say-- Your BOSTONS are soooooo cute! My DH and I think Bostons are adorable...we once almost bought one...we were all approved by a breeder, etc...but circustances changed... Perhaps one day... What do u love about them the most?

But Back to topic! My passions seem to always change and cycle...but for the moment, besides bbags, my second passion is BLYTHE!

when i'm not thinking about b-bags or trying to find money to buy my next b-bag... i love planning my next overseas trip - TRAVELLING is just so much fun!!! Plus, I enjoying PotatoHeads (collection stands at 8), looking after my little turtle, WINE :graucho: , and trying to wear my Chuck Taylors everywhere... :roflmfao: thats not a passion its become an obession to see how far I push the doormen at some Bars/Pubs HA HA!!! hehehehe!!! ;) AND - just shopping in general - going to the supermarket makes me happy! :sweatdrop:

mintpearl, I grew up with Boston terriers and have never had another kind of dog. All the ones I have come in contact with are so loving and have the biggest personality! They are also REALLY good with kids! You should try to get one...I'm sure your kids would love them.

Kittenslingerie & MRG~ I've been meaning to say-- Your BOSTONS are soooooo cute! My DH and I think Bostons are adorable...we once almost bought one...we were all approved by a breeder, etc...but circustances changed... Perhaps one day... What do u love about them the most?

But Back to topic! My passions seem to always change and cycle...but for the moment, besides bbags, my second passion is BLYTHE!
I love my boston, she's my first one. I think she's the smartest dog I've ever owned. She was a natural about everything that I taught her: tricks, potty training, obedience. She is attached to me, always has to be near me, and she refuses to move if anyone else tries to walk her.