Owl Petite Malle-thoughts?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is everyone's opinions on this item? It's truly stunning in person, but is it too young looking? I'm turning 39, so want a piece I'll be able to use on special occasions for years to come (especially for the cost). I found this pic online, but on the final product, the nose/closure is gold. It's all sequins, and the blue/purple leather lining surrounding the owl is patent, not flat as it appears here. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. It's beautiful and it's truly a special piece. But if you are looking for something timeless, I would not pick that. I would go for a more classic model.

3. Thanks! Do you think someone my age could pull it off? As mentioned, it definitely wouldn't be an every day bag. It would be a special dinner out kind of thing. I've been wanting a PM and just thought this was so special!

4. Also note that I prefer the special, unique pieces that not everyone and their mother has:smile:

5. It sounds like you already made up your mind and you love it! So go for it! I don't think age matters at all with a piece like this.

6. Thanks fabuleux!

7. Yes I totally think you should get it for that reason. I find that I am leaning more towards the unique bags that you don't see around much, myself. Not that I mind other people having the type of bag I have but there is just something about having a more rare LV that I am really liking at the moment.

8. oh wow!
    i love it

9. Wow this is lovely, I have never seen it before. You should def get it, it is so unique and your age doesn't matter it will be a WOW piece forever.

10. Thanks everyone!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice