Overstock.com the new iOffer?

1. A friend sent me a link to an Overstock.com auction for a LV that she claimed was right in her price range. She wants badly the Perfo Speedy. She says she found it on Overstock.com for $199. I immediately think "FAKE!" and tell her to send me the link.

Overstock Auctions NEW LOUIS VUITTON PERFORATED PERFO SPEEDY BAG ORANGE Item 35293363

So I take a look around and see Manhattans, Speedys, Hudsons...all around the same price range. And I'm thinking "Oh great, a new iOffer filled with fakes!"

Luckily I was able to stop her from buying a bag from there. I did the right thing, right? These bags fake...at least I think they are! My untrained eye is still in training...

Could some one more experienced take a look and tell me what they think?

2. You did the right thing.:yes: They're :yucky: :sad:

3. you did the right thing for sure!!

4. good job, you saved your friend from spending money on a fake.

this site should be reported to the authorities.

5. Overstock.com is legit, but their overstock AUCTIONS section is full of fakes like ioffer

6. wow they have a stephen

7. Yet another fake site.:yucky: Good work though on stopping your friend from wasting her money.

8. OMG we can't trust anyone anymore

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice