Overstock.com : striped damask city $799

Ahh...finally someone bought it, apparently!! ;)

I emailed the link to my DH and said "Christmas present, please?" He called me right after and asked how much money I'd be getting from my parents (is it sad I'm 27 and my parents still give me money for xmas) and said to put some of that money toward it. I said but Christmas is too far away and they haven't given me the money yet. He was like "oh." A few minutes later it was gone after we hung up. I called him though and he said it wasn't him, but that would be awesome if it was! :sweatdrop: I can wish huh? He usually stays far away from buying me bags though and supposedly already bought me a dirt bike. :shame:

Oh!! I was away from my computer all day! :sad: I would have loved this bag! and it seems like such a collector's item. I wonder if anyone here got it?
kirsten: it's not sad still getting cash for Xmas.. I'm alot older than you and that's what I get and it's the perfect gift because then I could get another bbag! (or more like a coin purse :shame: )

Perfect end to a perfect day (dripping with sarcasm).

I was out shopping all day yesterday (something I never do!!!) and found NOTHING.

But I missed this.

Again.

The last time a damask came up on O I was like 10 seconds behind the original post and it was gone. Then the buyer sold it on ebay weeks later for double the price :Push:

Pity Party, table for one???

:wondering

Oh!! I was away from my computer all day! :sad: I would have loved this bag! and it seems like such a collector's item. I wonder if anyone here got it?
kirsten: it's not sad still getting cash for Xmas.. I'm alot older than you and that's what I get and it's the perfect gift because then I could get another bbag! (or more like a coin purse :shame: )

Is that a pug I spy in your avatar??? Two of my favorite things. Pugs and BBags!!! :love:

BTW: I have 3 pugs. :yes: